TWTriggerAIEcologyDespawn is a script that despawns slain AIs, generally ones spawned by TWTrapAIEcology and it informs the AIEcology that the AI has been despawned. Use this script to remove AI corpses that would normally remain on the map so that the game can reuse the object ID.
If an AI despawns itself - that is, it doesn't leave a visible corpse - you should use TWTriggerAIEcologySlain to update the AIEcology instead of this script, as the AI may despawn before this script updates the AIEcology.
Design Note Parameters
- Type: time
- This is the delay between an AI being slain and each attempt to despawn the AI. If the AI is visible, and
false, the AI is not despawned and the script waits for this period before trying again.
- Type: boolean
- If set to true, no visibility checks are done on when despawning slain AIs, and they will be despawned even when they are on screen.
- TWTrapAIEcology - Manage automatic spawning of AIs
- TWTriggerAIEcologySlain - notify the Ecology that a spawned AI has been slain
- TWTriggerAIEcologyFireshadow - Fire Shadow-like behaviour support